From: phildadme [mailto:philwiltfong@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:13 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Won't start after ballast resistor wire broken

My low-miles D started just fine, as always, then all of a sudden
began to shake with a really rough idle.  I shut it off and then it
wouldn't start again.  So I looked around and found that the double-
spade terminal on the right end of the ballast resistor had broken
and one wire was therefore disconnected.  I replaced it and plugged
in both wires but now I can't get my D to start at all.  Could it
have blown something?  Don't know how the ballast resistor works
with the coil so don't know what to check first.  Sure appreciate
any help to know more.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews