[DML] Re: Clutch Problem

David - Please see message number 49661.  I have my modification on
three or four local cars, including Winged1, and the owners simply
love it.  I will take the action to develop a kit that can be
installed by the typical DeLorean owner (whoever he or she is).  It
makes clutch fluid flushing and air bleeding a minimal effort no-
brainer.  Stay tuned!

BTW - Winged1 got this mod in August 2000 for those of you who are
keeping score.  I was a civilian then (as opposed to a vendor).

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>
wrote:
 A real good invention would be a remote bleeder for the clutch
slave cylinder. It wouldn't take much, just a fitting in place of
the bleeder screw, a piece of tubing to a remote fitting with a
plate on it to mount it, and a bleeder screw. This would make
bleeding the clutch much simpler. Maybe one of the vendors will take
this idea up?