Re: [DML] Re: agreed value appraisal

Yeah another Insurance company that tells you how to drive your car,
boy am i tired of them.

Anybody that has Agreed Value Insurance with no driving restrictions
please let us know what company are you using.

Our cars were meant to be driven and i am not going to let an Insurance
company tell me how to drive it and when i can drive it.

By the way my car is not a museum piece that hides in the garage most
of its life, it does get driven.

These policies are only great for the few mint Deloreans out there, you
know the show cars/concourse cars and the drivers who like being told
how and when to drive their cars.

Mark V