[DML] Re: Daily Driver Insurance

Well mine is not my daily driver as I can't see doing that to an
exotic car like the DeLorean, but I used to be insured through
Haggerty collector car insurance with an agreed value of $34,000.
Since I am under 26 their rates doubled this year so I was forced to
look at alternatives. My daily driver is insured with Allstate. I
didn't know if they did agreed value policies but I figured I would
ask and they do. I told my agent that the car was insured for $34,000
through Haggerty and that was enough for him to insure it at that
value. Not only did it cost less to insure the DeLorean, only $10 a
month while it sits during the winter and covered in case of a
comprehensive loss and $45 for the months I am driving it, but it
took $100 off every six months on my Honda S2000 with the multi car
discount. That worked for me!

Peter