[DML] agreed value appraisal

The agreed value policies I have allow you to select the appraiser ( you
also pay their fee).
They have been very liberal with their assesment of my cars in the past and
I have generally had to ask them to lower them to keep the insurance rates
lower.
Unless yours is one of the "special" cars of a previous long thread I don't
think you need replacement insurance over $27,000. You can find appraisers
in the phone book or usually at car shows. You do need one that is
knowledgable in older cars however.

Cecil Longwisch
#10663