[DML] Re: Quick tranny question

Low fluid can cause the symptom you describe however, I would
suspect that the lever was just "close" to reverse - not quite there
in those few instances you observed the long delay or no engagement.
Another possibility could be leaking at or sticking of the B1
brake/clutch - reverse is the only time it is "on". If there is no
slipping, I wouldn't worry about it. I would probably change the
fluid, using a good synthetic to see if that helped, and check to be
sure the linkage is adjusted correctly.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Enid/Jeremiah