[DML] Re: CABURATED PRV INSTALLED

Bill, I'm still interested in converting to Carb. I've been hunting
all over the UK looking for the "A" series manifold, seems I'm getting
a bit closer every day. The only problem that stopped me from using
the 3.0 manifold was how high everything would sit, modification or
removal of the lower cover would be required. I may have the K up and
running, but I'm still experimenting with all the possible manifolds,
K can be removed and reinstalled if wished-at least I know it now
works. I'm am finding how and where to modify manifolds to mount a
carb, including our own manifolds that come stock. I'll let you know
if I find somthing suitable-that is if the "A" series hasen't been
found yet. -----Dani B. #5003