[DML] Re: The EARLY Deloreans

Strictly speaking of the vehicle itself, minus drivetrain & all post-
factory modifications, from an engineering standpoint, due to it's
production time based upon chronological order, YES. VIN 502 is NOT a
pre-preduction vehicle.

It may have been retrofitted later on to test a new drivetrain
configuration, and as such has since build up it's own unique, if not
LEGENDary reputation. That's true, and I wouldn't argue with that.
I'm just simply saying that this car in question started out life as
a production vehicle, that's all.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"