[DML] Re: The Rare Deloreans

1st of all, Dot testing was only for USA sales, The didn't need dot testing for over seas
but, Still tested & shipped with dot approval tags anyway, I've talked with 3 factory
workers whom told me that while they built black bodies engineers were assembling
cars for testing,  Mine, 00538 was used to engineer how the parts were to be installed
in the vehicles, As I said I have right hand & left hand assembly parts on my car  such
as right hand door has 2 switches not 1, has 2 washer solvent bottle holes in luggage
compartment, and so on I can't go thru all now As I'm righting an ad for the magazine
you can all read it there. 00538 didn't get a vin # right away as they didn't have the
dash ready built & as soon as the plates were punched they were passed out to all the
vehicles, my doors are vin 0528 & 529 soft skin no welds, my 1/4's are 529 & 530 my
fenders are 537 & 536, my frame is 536, bonnet is 536, nothing matches as they just
grabbed the next item when they were ready for the next part, Just so you all know
I'm not arguing or being sarcastic, I'm just stating what I've heard & what I was told I
also saw it on a web site as well I'll Have to find it for you all.

Lawrence