[DML] Re: Unwanted ground- Where to look?

[DML] Re: Unwanted ground- Where to look?

I would start with the light in the engine compartment. They melt and
the brass contacts inside can touch. Next make sure you did not cross
the wires going to the left door switches. One is for the lights and
the other for the buzzer. There are 4 wires but they are taped
together in 2 groups of 2. These are among the most common causes for
blowing #12. Of course any point along P (purple) can blow the fuse.
Remember that everything is "hot" until it is grounded at a switch.
This is not the way most cars do it. Most switch the power, on British
cars they interupt the ground.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757