Re: [DML] Barrett Jackson Auction- AZ

Tom, group
   The reason is that a DeLorean goes up on the auction block is because its one of a kind car, so what it doesnt sell high, big deal.  I remember someone once telling me, its not the performance that matters, its style. Even though its the car from Back to the Future, if it wasnt for that movie, this car probably be on the same pages as the SV-1 Bricklin, the car that history forgot almost. Thats my opinion on the subject.
L8tr,
Cory C

Tom Porter <treehouse2000us@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am scratching my head, why on earth are these things so cheap? It
cant be the cocain thing ingrained in these peoples heads is it? To
me looking at it, I would say 50,000 at least. These people say, Oh,
John DeLorean, hes so not cool, lets bid 20 on it. And thats if
their generous.

Mabye history will be more kind to us in another 20 years. At least
our body pannels will be able to last that long.

Tom Porter
Maine (dont get out much), USA