[DML] DMC HOUSTON PRAISE :-)

With all the negative focus on DMC Houston on this list, I feel the
time to be appropriate to give some praise to the world's biggest and
best DeLorean parts supplier.

This happened in 2001 while enroute to Eurofest in Belfast.

When I got my DeLorean in 1999, quite a few things had to be done to
it to make it a reliable daily driver. Since I live in Norway, I
don't have the same privilege as owners in the US and UK have, to
take their DeLorean taken to DeLorean experts.

Still, parts were ordered and my local mechanic (who have a passion
for exotic cars) managed to do the job as best as he could. We had to
get the car ready to drive from Norway to Belfast, NI.

Right before leaving there were some problems with the fuel system -
this was right before departure to Eurofest - Stephen Wynne
personally gave me his phone number and asked us to call him very
early in the morning his time if we didn't manage to sort the problem
out. He would guide us over the phone.

Now who would have done a similar thing like that? Chance had it that
we did sort out the problems ourselves and hence didn't need to call
trans-atlantic - but I was very impressed with the service offered.

Then off to Eurofest. Stephen had an associate in Liverpool (Wingray
Autos) and we have made arrangement to meet up with his friend Paul
who would do a torsion bar adjustment along with some other things.

When me and my father got there - who was there to greet ut? James
Espey himself.

The car was left with Paul for 2 days and James took us out to dinner
at his expense and made us feel taken care of. We had a great talk,
and Paul did a great job on the car.

The time had come to leave Liverpool and drive up to Belfast. That
day Stephen Wynne showed up! He took me for a ride in my own DeLorean
just to show me how it could be driven. Boy was I impressed. That day
he was dressed in white clothes(!) and to help with the last torsion
bar adjustment he didn't just supervise it - he took part in it -
effectively curing my doors, but at the same time getting himself
dirty.

Why am I telling this?

It just goes to show that these guys, James and Stephen, are regular
guys with a love and passion for both DeLorean cars and DeLorean
owners. DMC Houston is the best garage I have been to with my car
(although not literally)...their service is 1st class and superb.

Looking forward to deal with you again very soon!

A very pleased customer of DMC Houston
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759