[DML] Re: DMC (Texas) Addresses SonnyV

I never thought I was going to comment on this, but since I'm so fed
up with this whole thread now - here goes...

Apart from the obvious - that the SonnyV profile really was a bad
idea that never should have happened, I do have to ask  - with all
respect Mr.Levy - and I do hope I'm wrong about you on this one

Do you have a personal vendetta against DMC Houston and James Espey?

Have they ever done you wrong?

It seems you don't like them very much. Would you care to elaborate
to us why this is so?

You may get your parts elsewhere now, but in the long run, DMC
Houston is the place and the future of our DeLorean hobby (also
yours) whether you like it or not - or are you so confident in
yourself that you're thinking you won't ever need any parts and that
you can get them elsewhere?

All the DeLorean Parts Suppliers either have a left-over parts
inventory from former DMC Dealerships or they order their parts
directly from - yes - DMC Houston!

Your intentions are not quite as noble as they might seem at first,
or as noble and honest as you would like them to be. When I read
with the SonnyV profile, I catch myself thinking

"Why is he out to get DMC Houston?"

I also have this feeling that you get a kick out of being a nit-
picker. You'll probably answer me that it's my problem, but is it now?
I don't like the DML to be a place where persons more or
less "attack" a vendor. We (the owners) and they co-exist. One cannot
live without the other.

By all means - I'm not saying that you shouldn't have posted the truth
about the fake SonnyV profile, still - my basic feeling is that you
don't like DMC Houston at all.

How appropriate then to dig out some more dirt to stain their
stainless... The question then is - Why do you do it? or Why bother?

Of course, if I'm wrong about you, I hereby do apologize publicly.

Now, DMC Houston have apologized for the SonnyV profile.
Please accept that Mr. Levy and also the rest of this list.
Perhaps you owe DMC Houston an apology for being annoying?

Moderators - please stop this SonnyV thread once and for all and
let's get back to DML's core value - our DeLoreans!

Sonny V or not - The truth is that DMC Houston is our best guarantee
for DeLorean specific parts in the future, either stock or re-made.

Very best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759
*A VERY PLEASED CUSTOMER OF DMC HOUSTON WHO WAS NOT PAID BY THEM TO
WRITE THIS E-MAIL*