[DML] Re: Sonny V rebuttal

Don't blame James himself,his Heart is in the right place,the problem
is, he has the orignal passion for the Delorean,but at the same time
is now in the business of the Delorean,and it is easy to get caught
up in a sprial of business/passion,for the delorean,unlike a typical
owner,that can just post here with a problem or comment,James on the
other hand has to mix business with passion,on one hand he has to
drum up business(it costs a LOT to have/run a big place as DMCH)and
on the other hand,just as everybody else wants to "mix in" with the
group,and at the same time promote the "business".Sometimes you can't
have your cake and eat it too.But NO matter what, all I have seen
come out of DMCH is betterment for the Delorean community.As a
example remember the $200.00+ SSI books,now a small fraction of that
price,I do not own any more Deloreans,so I have nothing to gain,it is
just my personal observations,and I have never seen James attitude as
NOTHING but professional.

Just my 2 cents on this
Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>