[DML] Re: Sonny V rebuttal

It is not that James can't post to the list. The problem is when he
does most people would just assume he is talking for DMCH. Now that he
is working for Stephen most people would assume his objectivity is
less than if he was not an employee of the largest "D" vendor. (When
he started the DML he was not working for DMCH). As shown by his posts
we can see that they are interested in the List and are reviewing the
posts. I see that as a good thing. I also think that it is wise that
most venders stay off the list and leave it to the owners. If the
owners ever got the feeling this list was being controled by a vendor
they would not participate. As it is too many are afraid to comment
publicly about a vendor for fear of any retaliation. James is welcome
to post, but I think he should clearly identify his affiliation with
DMCH when he does. As should any empoyee of any vendor that would care
to post.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tom <dmctom@xxxx> wrote:

> Here's a thought some of you may not have had.   We all know James
was Sonny V.   The question is why?