[DML] Two Frames for sale ( Was Rusted Frame)

[DML] Two Frames for sale ( Was Rusted Frame)

I have two manual frames for sale.  One is still on my car, the other
is in my garage from my parts car.

The parts car was in an accident in the front passenger side.  This
bent the shock tower back a bit and caused damaged to the passenger
side of the crumple tube.  The rest of the frame is very solid with
no rust.  I believe a frame shop would be able to align the front.
If anyone is interested, please contact me.  I will sell for a great
price.

The other frame is currently on my car, 04512.  The reason it is for
sale is because I'm going to be doing a frame swap this March with
Josh (Thanks Josh!).  Back in 2000 i had a lot of work done on my car
by to very experience Delorean guys.  While they were replacing and
fixing everything else on my car, they cleaned up the frame as good
as they could with having the body still on the car.  The frame is
straight, but would need to be restored due to rust.  I will also let
this frame go ver a very good price.

If anyone is interested, please contact me off the list.  I have a
flat bed trailer that I could deliver with depending on the distance.

All funds go right back into the restore of 04512.

Thanks,
Erik Geerdink

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxx> wrote:

> Ugh...bad news man!  I helped a guy named Mike Luckey replace his
rusted
> frame with a new one recently because he had what sounds like very
> similar problems.
>
> You can weld it...but don't expect that to be a permanent solution,
and
> based on what Mike told me about his experiences, good luck finding
> someone willing to do it.  Most welders don't want to be held
liable in
> case it breaks on you while you're going 60 mph down the highway.
You

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews