[DML] Re: RUSTED FRAMES

I personally removed the frame in 4 hours BY MYSELF with no lift (and
only 2 floor jacks ;))! But I've done this before, since this is
your
first time doing something like this, it will be awfully time
consuming and may even take the whole day. Additional people (where
are you located btw?) and a lift would make things so much easier and
faster. But then you'll need to remove everything, rebuild, reinstall
AND with removing everything from the frame-There is no question that
you'll run into other obstacles and need additional parts. Like
already mentioned, it is the best time to do all the work to the
engine, transmission, brakes, fuel, whatever needs attention basically
since it is MUCH easier to do (especially replacing those rusted
air-dam/body bolts on the body). When I did this the last time, I
replaced all my suspension & steering parts, a lot of engine parts and
etc, so it may also extremely costly depending on which way you go.
The more people the better, and
really-the more time you take the better. Don't throw something
together as fast as you can, the more time you take the better quality
everything will have. -----Dani B. #5003