[DML] Re: Carburator (David T)

Lets NOT forget that many of us have our OWN preferences when it comes
to OUR cars...I didn't read anyone say that carburetion is superior to
fuel injection, just preferred over it when it comes to the DeLorean.
WHY?-Consider that there's a lot of us..(well at least 1 person!) that
don't have a few thousand to put into a new EFI system. I have 5 cars
pay insurance on 2 buy parts for all, pay rent; pay tuition for
college the list goes on. I've been dealing with issues from the FI
system for a while, and getting frustrated with it-instead of the
guessing game, I want to replace it-without spending a ton while
looking the benefits from carb. 3 out of 5 of the cars I currently own
right now are carbureted (with no problems at all I'd like to add-1950
Buick runs better then 81 DeLorean and that carb isn't even rebuilt!),
its what I PREFER, what's so wrong with that, why are we being bashed
because of our preferences? -----Dani B. #5003