distributor examination. I wanted to check electical connections,
vacuum connections as well as any coolant leaks also. Compression was
as follows: #1 cyl 10.7 BAR/125PSI #2 11BAR/160PSI #3 10.5BAR/152PSI
#4 10BAR/142PSI #5 10BAR/143PSI #6 10BAR/143PSI. I also needed to
adjust the bolt under the dash that stops the gas pedal, seems that
this cured my problem a little bit. Upon reassembly and restarting the
car, the engine ran extremely rough-but I believe this to be from the
old alternator I had to install, need to send the 150amp back because
of it's loud squeeling upon starting up. Checked timing, was dead on,
and I removed & disassembled the distributor and rebuilt it again.
Otherwise, there must be a
vacuum leak somewhere, my lines are all connected so I'm not really
sure where to look next for leaks,  any suggestions? -----Dani B.