Re: [DML] DMC to be in a new PS2 game

Soma576@xxxxxxx write:

>It's only a game, man! It has nothing to do with real life.

     needless to say    GT4 is just a Video game, I need
a lot imagination to get real idea. But it help me
how do I think to get what I want.

    For an easy example, If I want to run my D until 250 km/h in real life,
I use GT4 to modify to get enough HP. Then I can guess
how much HP I need to run 250 km/h without many calculations.

    GT4 can adjust the car setting without dirty our hands.
I can change height, alignment, aero dynamics etc... without spending any
money.
After several changes, I get some idea what car will be changed.

    I just get simple basic idea from this simulator and this is
better than I just think in front of my disk.
I understand you think it has nothing to do with real life.
But I think it helps me, and some people may think my way.

Blacknight