Re: [DML] DMC to be in a new PS2 game

Hello List

          I am playing GT4 and I got DMC D-12 in this game.
Pretty easy to get Delorean. But GT4's Delorean is not
an original Delorean...GT4 use DMC Houston's modified
82' edition Delorean (sorry to 81' and  83' owners).

        GT4 Delorean has 200hp at first.
I modified D by adding turbo racing shock etc..
My 1/4 mile is 11.569 sec. (end speed 204km/h)
10.898(end speed 236km/h) with nitro boost and
Top speed is 257.44km/h and modified gear ratio one is
327.78km/h

      I drive on very famous    Nurburgring north course
racing circuit in German in GT4
My best rap time is 7 min. 34 sec. by my D in GT4.
If I setting the car better I can have more better times.
Gran Turismo 4 is realistic racing simulator, so I believe this time
is close to real rap time in Nurburgring racing circuit.

   This game is really nice to know about cars. I can simulate my D
for how I am going to modify.

    I hope you enjoy my information

Blacknight