RE: [DML] Re: Best way to sell?

When it comes to selling these types of cars, patience is the virtue.
Fast will usually mean less, because you will not get the response you hoped
for and then
begin to feel insecure about your price and lower it in hopes to make more
money.
So if you are not in a huge hurry, you will do better.

Ebay is good because it gets a lot of traffic, and no one wil find your car
unless they are
searching for it and that is a direct demographic.
I bought my car on eBay, paid about $15K for it.

You can do the "Classic Car Trader", it will cost about $40 per run or
something like that.
Then you have the high end and more effective magazines like the "Dupont
Registry" but
it will cost $600 for one ad!

I think eBay is one of the best, because out of all of the online
classifieds it allows you
to have lots of pictures.
I hate it when people put a car up for sale and only show a few little
external pictures.
You need lots of up close detailed shots.