[DML] !!!(For the owner of Proto1)!!!

Hi Tony

As the owner of you cars closest brother "pilot25" I am glad to see another
early car saved from the demon that is rust.

It is an amzing thing to behold when you can look in your garage and see
such a wonderfull sight, it still gets me each time I open the door and see
my car sitting there and know that it was the basis for every other Delorean
on the road.

It will be a privalige to see you and your car in Ireland next year.

Alistair McCann
Vin# pilot25
Northern Ireland