[DML] Best way to sell?

Hi list,

I'm considering putting my DeLorean up for sale this Spring. I was
wondering what everyone thought the best method of advertising it
would be. I will naturally put up an ad on the DMC News website and
alert the DML when and if I decide to sell. But what about other
methods... anyone have any ideas or experience in selling a D? I'm
looking at EITHER Collector Car Trader OR Hemmings and they both have
options of advertising EITHER in their magazines OR online. Which do
you guys think would be more effective... online or magazine?
Hemmings or Collector Car Trader? I'm also thinking about putting the
car in my local Autotrader. I'd prefer to do only one of the above
options... anybody have any recommendations?

I am not thrilled at the prospect of selling my car, but it's just
hard to justify being a 22 year old recent college grad with two
sports cars. Plus driving a stick shift car with a heavy clutch and
no power steering in downtown Charlotte, where I have to parallel
park every day, has just ceased being fun LOL! Anyone who knows me
can attest that I absolutely love my car and am very passionate about
the DeLorean marque. I can say with 100% certainty if I do sell that
I will buy a DeLorean again, but at a point in my life where it makes
a little more sense.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC