[DML] Non Start Problem - Transmission Related?

[DML] Non Start Problem - Transmission Related?

Since I've had the car, I've had situations in which the car will not
start. The motor won't turn over. Nothing happens when I turn the
key. The lights and all the battery operated items work fine. In some
cases I can push the car a few few or move the automatic shifter a
few times then the car will start. Yesterday I had the same problem.
I played with the shifter and tried moving the car back and forth but
it still wouldn't start. So I played with the fuses and lot of
connectors in the engine. I cleaned them up and put dielectric grease
on them. Then I tried starting the car and it started fine. As I was
driving away I noticed that the transmission stayed in one gear. This
has happened before so I checked the #13 fuse and it was blowned. I
replaced the fuse and the car now shifts normally. Can the fuse
get "worn" so that the car won't start?

In an normal automatic car the car won't start if the car thinks it's
in gear. Is there something causing the Delorean to think it's in
gear so it won't start? How do I fix it?

Shannon
VIN 16113