[DML] Door openers and alarm sys

Just finished Installing DPNW Deluxe system with door opening
actuators and 2 more actuators to replace the problem causing
door lock solenoids,also installed a two stage sensor that plugs
in to the controller so that when some one comes near the car
it starts to chirp, the alarm system has all the features of a modern
system keyless entry,trunk open and window roll down capability if
you want them etc.
The awsome part is the the door opening, from the remote I can open
lh door,rh door or both together, they open all the way up without
applying any force at the top.(you can only do this with a gull wing)
My doors now open better than manually, maybe because of the light
weight of the actuators against the heavyweight of the solenoids that
were removed, no torsion bar adjustments were needed in my case.
Toby from DPNW was very helpful and prompt in solving a couple of
problems I had.
This is not a plug and play system, but the instructions are very
explicit and easy to follow.
The whole system as I installed it, cost a little over $400 ,check
delorean-parts.com  Wings aloft section for exact prices.

I know this has been posted before, but this is a brand new unit
just installed at todays' prices.
It's a great winter project if you have a garage.

Manny Sajiun