RE: [DML] DCS Music.

I think that the DCS are well run and well organized events.

I have enjoyed all of them immensely and Ken K. is a great host.

But, Ken M. has made some good points.

I too, find the loud music annoying.

With my advanced age has come reduced hearing ability, so it is difficult to
have dinner table conversations with the loud back ground music.

Perhaps the money could be spent on more extensive videos that can play
throughout the show.

A viewing room for the videos with sound would be great too.

Perhaps you could sell a DVD with all of the videos that are played at the
show so we could watch them at our leisure when we get home.

I would also like to see the Tech seminars conducted when there is no other
activities being held, including judging.

Raffle ticket should be made available throughout the day, this would allow
the dinner to end a bit earlier.

If the vendors would like to set appointments for repairs, that would be
great.  As long as it does not interfere with the tech seminars.

Ken K., please take this as constructive criticism.  The shows you have
hosted have been awesome and I hope that you never retire.

Scott Mueller 002981