Re: [DML] DCS Music.

I agree with Ken and Dick.   I love music, but not when I am only a short
time at a place I am really enjoying for its OTHER interests...like talking
to other D owners for two or three days.  We have had local car shows and
others not far away, with PA systems blaring with music and inane talking
that the so called announcers feel they have to keep going for our
"entertainment".  I suspect it is mostly an ego thing on that part.   We all
are looking at the cars and engaging in conversation with the owners and
other lookers, but have to stop talking due to the loud music and many
announcements.  Locally we have succeeded in getting that tamed down, so
there is either NONE or it is SOFTENED so we can continue to talk.

My 2 cents worth!!

Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic:  DMC-XII