From: supermattthehero [mailto:supermatty@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 2:21 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Replace fuse block with circuit breakers?

I replaced a fuse today in my car and realized then that my fuse
block holds my fuses very loosely. I can nearly pull them out with
a single finger. After looking around for replacement fuse blocks,
I thought, why not replace them with circuit breakers of the same
size? I was planning on getting some panel-mount, manual-reset
types. They could be affixed to a cut piece of stainless in the
relay compartment, and it would clean things up a bit. Any
thoughts/concerns about this?

thanks,

Matt

moderators@xxxx