Re: [DML] New Photos! BTTF-3 DeLorean

John,

The good news is that you were right - judging from the quality and
presentation of the DeLorean, the restaurant doesn't seem that great.

It's a little hard to tell from the pictures, but it looks like it's just
the stainless panels and the big exhaust vents on the back. I wonder if
this is one of the cars from the movie, and if so, I wonder what happened
to the rest of it...

-Christian