Lock Problems

I had the exact same issue with my car. Rob Grady tested my solenoids with a LockZilla unit and no...it does not correct faulty solenoids. I purchased a set of his "Zilla"-noids as he calls them which I guess are more robust than stock units. Anyway.....I installed both myself and it corrected the problem with no issues. I would start with a new set of solenoids and go right to the heart of it. I did buy the new Zilla control module as well as the Zilla remote door lock/unlock module. Both work flawlessly and as a novice in this sort of stuff it was important for it to be easy for me to install. I am looking forward to the door launch feature as well but have not heard when Bob will be making them available. There are other vendors for some of these items as you will read. I don't wish to "dis" anyone who sells stuff. I have only dealt with Rob and Bob for the Zilla line of products and have been very happy with them, which is not to say that the other vendors items are inferior in any way. I just don't have any experience with them to make any statement about them.

Tom