Re: under sealed at dmc?

I believe only the '83 models exported to the east coast have black
underseal. Those that went to the west (with similar production
dates) don't seem to have it. This implies that it was done in the
US and not in NI.

Stuart

vin 16686 (with black underseal)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "simonsays10002003"