Re: DOOR LOCKS PROBLEMS

There are just 2 reasons this could happen. You need to go over ALL
the adjustments in BOTH doors. If this doesn't fix it then you will
have to replace or rewind the door lock solenoids. A Lockzilla WILL
NOT fix this problem or any other. It is ONLY meant to replace the
unreliable and failure-prone "impulse unit". It is also the building
block for the expected door launcher system from Zilla and the remote
locking system.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxx>
wrote:
> Adjusted my driver door today and both doors work great on their
own. However, I've had this problem for as long as I can remember.
Driver door only locks the pax.

> I thought I paid to have door lock module rebuilt last year, but it
seems maybe that is the problem, or maybe it was not done, I can't
remember?