DOOR LOCKS PROBLEMS

Adjusted my driver door today and both doors work great on their own. However, I've had this problem for as long as I can remember. Driver door only locks the pax. door from inside or outside but will NOT UNLOCK THE PAX. DOOR at the same time. I can see the solenoids, both are working and getting power and the switch is touching on the wiper arm for both door contacts. The pax. door unlocks and locks the driver door great, so what gives? One would think they run on the same circuits.

I thought I paid to have door lock module rebuilt last year, but it seems maybe that is the problem, or maybe it was not done, I can't remember?

Will the LOCKZILLA correct this?

Eventually I want to install the launchers and the whole nine yards so I want to get it right.