Re: newbie says hi

If it doesn't run well when cold it sounds like the idle motor system
isn't compensating for the cold. Make sure the idle motor is working
and then you may have to check the idle thermistor to make sure it is
telling the ECU that the motor is cold. When starting cold you are
supposed to depress the throttle 1/4 of the way down until it starts.
After that you should be able to remove your foot as the motor warms up.
Join the DoD at dmcnews.com and then you can look up your vin #
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757