Re: Delorean Manuals

There are no "3rd party" type manuals. Here is a list of some of the
books/manuals you CAN get:
Owner's manual in the valet pack with warranty info
Workshop Manual
Parts manual
Technical manual (origionally meant for the dealer mechanics)
Flat rate manual (meant for warranty repair)
Bosch has several different manuals available on the fuel and ignition
systems
Classic Motorbooks has an excellant book on Bosch fuel systems by
Robert Probst, try classicbooks.com
If you are new to the world of automotive mechanics there are many
texts available but non specific to Deloreans. The Delorean lituriture
assumes a general working knowledge. For instance to get the info on
the full procedure to adjust a door torsion bar the definative article
appeared in an early Delorean World Magazine. Many procedures have
been archived at DMCNEWS.COM You must also be aware that there are
some errors in both the Workshop Manual AND the Parts Manual. A biggie
is the picture of the Final Drive. If you were to reassemble it as per
the picture you would get 5 speeds in reverse!!!!!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757