Re: [DML] Continued: Cannot remove the front panel

Re: [DML] Continued: Cannot remove the front panel

Hello list

I used three kind of screwdrivers and plastic spatula...however my
panel
does not remove. When I try hard to push the panel, I hear braking sound from
bottom of the A/C panel...

I will visit DMC in Japan for changing a clutch system, so I will
ask them to
remove same time. Thank you very much anyone who helping and advising me.
I re-understand DML is really great source for Delorean owners.

Blacknight