Raffle Car for DeLorean Car Show

At the DeLorean Club of Ohio meeting last Saturday, Ken Koncelik showed his raffle car. It is a work in progress, but I must say that it appears he is doing a thorough job. Based on the work done so far, the winner of the raffle will get a very clean, well restored DeLorean. It has lots of fresh paint and powder coating, giving it the appearance of a new car (if not better than new).

This car could be a nice introduction to DeLorean ownership for anyone who is considering taking the plunge. It would make a great daily driver. You could drive it to work Monday through Friday, then win first prize at your local Saturday night cruise in.

- Mike Substelny