The Latest Issue of DW from DOA

I just wanted to give High praise to the Design team that put
together the the latest issue of DW I'm thuroughly impressed!
This is truly a first class presentation issue.

For those who aren't DOA members, All I can tell you is that the
cover design uses the same type of Black heavy paper that was used in
the original large DMC promotional Booklet. It is embossed with a
large version of the DOA logo highlighted in silver.

Also as an interesting tidbit D1 included a DVD with a 2.5 minute
commercial for them. From all the different up close angles that they
shot the Featured DMC,I would Have to say it is as FLAWLESS a
Delorean as I have ever seen. Irreguardless of anyones personal views
about Mr. Bernstein. He does offer A first class product to those who
can afford it.

Just my 2 cents

Dennis 5180