Re: [DML] Re: Grady "Resold" parts. (WAS: RACK UPDATE)

Re: [DML] Re: Grady "Resold" parts. (WAS: RACK UPDATE)

In a message dated 1/16/04 8:54:22 PM Central Standard Time, CBL302@xxxx
writes:
My point here is you cannot judge a part(or drivetrain) by outside
appearences,just cause something looks dull and ugly,doesn't mean,it
is not a perfectly functioning part or item.(it's what is on the
INSIDE that counts!!)Hope this makes some sense.

Claude
00570
<<<<
True, but unfortunately most of us are trying to make our cars look brand
new, not 20 years old. especially true for interior parts. As for parts the
average person doesn't see, a clean bright drivetrain and components is much more
impressive and gives the feeling of top-quality - especially at car shows
where an owner is attempting to show off how awesome DeLoreans are. who wants to
show a car with dull and ugly parts?

Andy