Supercharger help

I am beginning planning for my install of the vortech supercharger I
purchased.

A few questions I have that may save me some time and mistakes:

1) What is a safe boost level (psi) to use with this setup on a stock
delo engine? I am thinking about getting a 10 psi pulley and using an
adjustable pop-off valve to limit the max boost to whatever I set. Is
this possible? Where can I get a pop-off valve? (I'm not talking
about a blow-off valve)

2) What timing should I use?

3) I assume high-octane rating fuel and possibly H2O/methanol
injection may not be a bad idea?

4) Should I use an aftercooler? (where should I put it and where can
I purchase one that will fit?)

5) What is the best way to get extra fuel into the system under boost?

6) What system can I piggy-back to the existing system to control all
of this or should I just replace the existing ignition and fuel
system?

Is there anything else I am leaving out?

Thanks for any help....
#10901 will soon be worthy of it's looks!
Mark