Re: [DML] Choppy wipers / leaks

Now i have been using steel wool for 10+ years now with no scratches on any window, home or car. I was using this on new cars at a dealership, i seen it used at shops that porter cars and i think they know more than you. Read a package of 0000 (4 zero's) and it will say it is safe for windows on some brands.

Rain-x will cause your wipers to jump eventually across your window.

Mark