Advertising Facts

I stopped by DeLorean One's website this morning and was puzzled by the
main page that states "The world's largest source for DeLorean parts,
service and accessories" Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't DMCH be
the holder of "Parts Source" title being that they are the owners of the
entire DMC parts inventory from KAPAC?

This is not intended to start a flame war against D1 or to take issue
with how many feel about his not providing phone support to non-customer
calls etc....This is purely a legal and advertising question. This is
quite different than a hamburger joint advertising "The Best Hamburgers
in the World", eh?