More parts!

Hi everybody,

Justed wanted to post to the list that I have another parts DeLorean in "the shop", (aka-my driveway) at the moment. I'm helping Dave Bauerle by parting this car out for him. If anyone needs anything specific let me know.

A few details:

This was a 3000 mile DeLorean in near concours condition that suffered an engine fire, of which the cause is unclear. Everything from the rear fascia to the back of the passenger compartment is badly burnt...so there's not much salvageable from back there, except two perfectly good quarter panels. This car also was made a donor to repair my beloved VIN 5102 after a front end collision...so everything on the exterior, from the front fascia to the passenger compartment is gone. What's left you ask?

Well, the car has very nice doors, interior, transmission, T-panel, windshield, lower engine components, driveshafts, fuel components and shifter aseembly, as well as some almost perfect wheels and NCT tires. In addition I have some front end pieces still available that weren't needed. Best bet, is that if you need something specific, ask, and I'll let you know if I have it or not. Same deal as last time...if the part is in excellent condition, I'm asking half of what the parts vendors want, if it's of lesser quality, I'm asking less.

Thanks for your time, and I hope I can be of assistance to the community,
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964
and keeping an eye on:
VIN 5609 (still a few items left)
VIN 3951 (one of Ken's restoration projects)
VIN 11289 (fire car)