Re: Frozen then broken

Hi Kramer,

I'm near you in Maryland and my throttle cable has been freezing too.
Supposedly there was a recall or service bulletin saying to inject
anti-freeze into the cable sheath. I haven't seen the bulletin yet.

Houston's new, more reliable angle drive is only $65.00. It's
supposed to be better than NOS.

Splurge. ;-)

Rich A.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kramer" <jettaman95@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear List,
> Over the freeze my throttle cable became frozen but I now have it
> back up and working. But the lower speedo cable froze and I now
have
> a busted angle drive. I haven't removed it yet but when I took off
> the wheel and the plastic piece a small part of the angle drive
cable
> came off.
> Now I have a problem. Is there anyone who can rebuild this part
of
> the angle drive and or should I just buy a new one to replace it.
It