Re: 20th Anniversary DeLorean World

Scott Mueller wrote:

> I received my 20th Anniversary Edition DeLorean World today.
>
> It is a very nice issue and includes a DVD with nice DeLorean drive by

> action shots.

My 20th Anniversary copy of DW arrived yesterday. This issue is very
spiffy. The cover makes it look more like a book than a magazine, and
it's full of nice, classy touches that set it apart.

In a market currently crowded with DeLorean magazines, the DVD is a
highlight. I believe the video is an advertisement for DeLorean One,
though subtly so. It is one commercial that I really enjoyed watching.
It has no speaking, just music playing to action shots of a DeLorean
driving (fast) and stills of the most attractive parts of a DeLorean.
It left me yearning for the snow to melt so I can get my DeLorean out
and drive like that. Perhaps no quite so fast.

The video is similar to the famous one that JZD used to attract
investors, but made to 21st century standards. It makes DeLorean
ownership seem very appealing. If you are trying to convince a friend
to buy a DeLorean, show them this little video.

I plan to bring my copy of the DVD to the DeLorean Club of Ohio Annual
meeting on January 17th at Maumee Bay State Park Lodge.

I only played the DVD in a regular DVD player; I haven't tried it in a
computer yet. Has anyone checked to see if it has any files other than
the video?

- Mike Substelny