Re: DeLorean leather seat covers - installing

Re: DeLorean leather seat covers - installing

I'm happy to hear the new seat covers will be soon be available, (even though
I don't need them.) A few weeks ago, someone on the DML with a set of NOS
covers asked for installation directions. Having done the job myself last week,
I'm in the process of putting it on paper. The new seats look, feel and smell
great. Wow! Just be aware: you need the patience of Job, and the arms of a
bricklayer to do the job. Plus a fairly brawny assistant. I worked on them over
the course of 4 days. After day one, my only advice would have been, "Do not
attempt this at home!" So far, writing about it is taking as long as doing
it.
-Wayne A. Ernst
Bridgeton, NJ
11174