Re: DeLorean leather seat covers - update

Re: DeLorean leather seat covers - update

I received an email from someone who apparently was confused about
the seat cover sets we are offering. To clarify...these sets are made
as the originals, with the same stitching and with LEATHER seating
surfaces and VINYL sides. The grain of the vinyl is what we had to
have made.

So now, for less than what it would cost to have a set of seat covers
made by your local upholstery shop, you can have a set of exact
replacement in the correct materials made for you.

James Espey
DMC (Texas)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, James Espey <james@xxxx> wrote:
> We just approved the samples of the newly made vinyl for the seat
covers being made for us. The original grain vinyl has been
unavailable for some time, and we had to have a new die made to
emboss the correct grain in the vinyl for the seats (and possibly in
the future, other vinyl interior parts).

> With this done, I expect we will have NEW, FOUR-PIECE leather and
vinyl seat cover sets in black and grey sometime in February. The
cost will be $599 per SET. A set is four pieces to do both seats but
does NOT include the back screw-on panel, as most peoples are in good
condition. They will also be available at additional cost if needed.