DeLorean leather seat covers - update

We just approved the samples of the newly made vinyl for the seat covers being made for us. The original grain vinyl has been unavailable for some time, and we had to have a new die made to emboss the correct grain in the vinyl for the seats (and possibly in the future, other vinyl interior parts).

With this done, I expect we will have NEW, FOUR-PIECE leather and vinyl seat cover sets in black and grey sometime in February. The cost will be $599 per SET. A set is four pieces to do both seats but does NOT include the back screw-on panel, as most peoples are in good condition. They will also be available at additional cost if needed.

I expect Warren will start taking pre-orders for these within the next day or two. Start thinking about the summer shows (Pigeon Forge, anyone?) and get those seats looking sharp!

James Espey
DMC (Texas)
http://www.delorean.com