Re: [DML] Cooling Comparison

I've not done any comparison, but I can certainly tell
you that after 60,000 miles with both Rob's triple
core radiator AND his refurbished steering rack, both
were superb investments.

As to the cooling, I run twin turbos which, as you can
imagine, add some heat (pun intended). I have sat
idling in 102º temp for nearly an hour and did not
overheat. Going up and down mountain passes in boost
also creates no problem.

As to the rack - awesome, simply awesome - still tight
as a drum after 60K miles.

Oh, and to add my 2$ to the motor oil comments, I,
too, use Mobil 1 and change as close to 3000 miles as
I can. Not only do I not have "coking" problems with
the turbos, but the oil is still transparent when I
change it.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867